1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Skelleftehamn in the north of Sweden
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing off some started books, like ‘The left hand of darkness’ and ‘Hard-boiled wonderland’
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
40+ swede living with a cat named Charlie. Loves to read tarot and books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Take it easy, rest my eyes now and then, get some fresh air, read a bit outside the box, books I wouldn’t normally pick.