Will be posting here for all the little games
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am in northern Sweden and we have a cool but sunny day today.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Right now it is Generation Loss by Elizabeth Hand
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My home made earl grey coockies with a cup of tea. This yeah I didn’t go wild with candy but I do have some coockies and yoghurt and strawberries and my parents who live next house over is having some BBQ so I will sneak by and grab something from them.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I live alone with 2 cats in a big apartment with a balcony and a garden. I love books and tarot. I am also bipolar which means I really need to watch myself when it comes to sleeping or it will have some dire consequenses.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I have learnt how to listen to books since last time. It is actually a thing that takes practice but it will really be nice for tired eyes around hour 12 or so.